Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Implement list re-ordering, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] Currently, you are able to add…as many todo entries inside your application as you wish.…However, you are unable to change the order…of your todo list.…For example, if you add three todos into your app like this,…let's say todo 1,…add another one, todo 2,…and a third one, todo 3.…You have no way of changing the order of the todos listed.…
Now, let's go ahead and see how…we can add this feature into your application.…First, we want to head back to the code.…I want you to open your home.html file.…Now, to enable reordering of our list,…the ion-list component has an advanced feature…that we can use.…The ion-list component has an attribute called reorder…that we can use to bind to a boolean value…to show if we want to enable reordering,…or if we want to turn off reordering.…
Let's go ahead and add this reorder attribute.…Now, we can just simply pass true or false…as a string, but it will be better…if we actually bind this to a property.…First, we want to put our brackets for binding.…Then, we want to bind it to a property called…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.