Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Headers and list components, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Narrator] Lets spend some time…getting to know the Todo application…you will be building shortly and…try to understand some of its features…that you will be developing.…You will be creating a to-do list application…that will allow users to enter a list of to-do's.…Your app will allow users to add…items to their to-do list, it will also…allow them to change items or change…the order of items and your app will also…allow them to archive a specific to-do…and view the list of archived to-do's later on.…Now, lets go back to the code…of your application and have a look at it.…
The file I want you to focus on,…is the home.html file, which is…the entry point of our application.…Within this home.html file,…you will see that it contains two top level components,…namely the ion-header and the ion-content components.…The ion-header and the ion-content components…are the two components that make up a typical ionic page.…If you look closely, within the ion-header,…you will see that there are some other tags inside it.…And if you do the same with the ion-content,…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 45m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.