In order to work with modals, you'll need to generate the page and customize it. In this video, learn how to generate a page for use with the modal operations.
- [Male Instructor] In this step, we're going to go ahead … and complete the features … that we started in the previous step. … Now the next thing we want to go ahead and achieve … is that when we click this button, … we want our model to be triggered. … So next thing we're going to go in and do is to create … the page for our model. … To do this, we're going to open up our terminal, … and then we're going to go ionic g for generate, … which is just an alias, page, and we'll say activity video. … And we enter. … And now we're going to head back to the code. … Now the first thing I would like us to do … is to go into the app router module. … And I want us to delete the line that we have on line six. … Now this line was automatically added for us … as remember I said anytime you create a new page … with the ionic CLI, an automatic path is added for you. … In this case, we don't need the path, … so we can just go ahead and remove that path. … And then we can save that. … And now we can go to this page that we just generated, …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.