In this video, learn how to generate a new page in Ionic.
- I am sure you have a story coming from the glow you got … after the first time you ran your Rama application … It's always good see a replication of your work … running on an actual mobile device. … Right now, if we look at our app, … that our API returns. … We can even click them, but we don't go anywhere. … we go to a detail page for that activity. … This means that we would need to create … a detail page that all activities can share. … So let's go ahead and create this detail page. … Now for this, we're going to need the terminal, … and we just open another tab, so I'll just do … And then I'm going to use the Ionic CLI … to generate … So I'm going to say … ionic generate page, … and then I would give it a name of the page. … what we are trying to achieve, and it also represents … the fact that this page is going to be … a detail page for our activity. … After this, I could just hit enter. … Now we can see that that command has successfully … created our page for us. … We can also see that five files have been created for us. …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.