Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Filtering with form components, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Narrator] In this step, we will be using some…form components from Ionic to enable the users of our app…to be able to apply some filters and choose what products…that they want to see.…So let's go ahead and implement this inside our application.…Now, the first thing you want to do…is open the filter-modal.html file.…Next thing you want to do is actually create a list.…And inside this list we're going to add two toggle buttons.…So, first we create an ion-item…and we can just create another ion-item.…
And inside these two were going to add a toggle.…So, first we create a label and for the first label…we're going to write Female…and then we create the toggle component…and we can just copy this from line 25 and 26…and insert it inside the second ion-item.…So let's put some space to make this a bit more readable.…And we need to change this to Male.…
Now let's go ahead and preview this.…So, if we now open a modal we can see…two toggle buttons that we can play around with.…If we also open it on iOS and Android…we can see the same thing.…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.