In this video, learn how to design the profile page for the user and expect it to hold an image placeholder.
- [Instructor] Up until now … we've only been working on our home tab. … We've implemented pretty much every feature … only within the home page tab. … But if you notice, we have two other tabs, … tab two and tab three. … Now, I've got plans for these tabs. … Let me tell you one of the features … that I want to implement. … One feature I would like to implement … is something similar to what I have in an app I love to use, … which is Instagram. … I want to implement a profile page where, … even though people can find the activities, … they can also have a little profile page … where they can showcase their username, their picture, … and get to show some stuff about themselves. … So let's go ahead and try to design this profile page. … For this profile page we're going to use tab three. … So the first thing I'm going to go ahead and do is … I will go ahead and edit this tab, … the name and the icon respectively. … So to do that we go to the tabs. … We open tabs.page.html and then here for tab three …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.