In this video, learn how to create a service for authentication.
- [Instructor] We've come a long way with the implementation … and we can click a specific activity and see more details … about it. … We even have a fab button that allows us to share … and to watch a video trailer. … We also have two other tabs, tab two, and a profile tab … that we went ahead to create where we put our profile … picture and some details about us. … already authenticated users to be able to see this … all these tabs. … Now in order to do that we need to first go ahead … and then we're going to use the command ionic then a space … G which is a shorthand for generate page login … I'm going to hit Enter. … Let's go ahead and see this. … Now if you open our app routing module, we can also see … on line six that a login path has been added for us. … So over here we can just do /login and we hit Enter … sure that this login page is the default route … So let's go ahead and change this. … and I'll go to the tabs.router.module page and inside this … high level parts, one called tabs and we can collapse this, …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.