Card components are a popular choice in UI development. In this video, learn how to use card components within your app design.
- In this video, we're finally going to … start building features for our runner application. … Now before we begin, there's a little bit of housekeeping … I want us to do. Now this housekeeping is … completely optional, but I think it'll provide us … a better development experience all around. … Right now, if I make any change in … the code of our application on Visual Studio Code, … I would have to switch back to Chrome … on a different window to see that change. … What would be nice, is if I could have both screens … side by side. This way, if I make a change … on the code, via Visual Studio Code, … I can see it automatically on Chrome, … without needed to move between windows. … I think this is a better experience. … Now we know that to do this, the first thing … I would do is to minimize Visual Studio Code … and then I'll go ahead, and do … the same thing for Chrome. I'll minimize Chrome here … and I can move Chrome left or right … to make sure I get the balance I need. … You can also do the same on your machine. …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.