Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a tabbed Ionic app, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] Tabs are a very common feature…in mobile applications today.…Some of the most popular mobile apps out there…actually use the tabs patterns for their design.…Ionic provides you with the ability…to create tab-based applications using the tabs template.…This tab-based template comes with some boilerplate code…that you can further extend to suit the needs…of your Ionic apps.…We'll be creating and application called Dezina,…and it's going to be an application that allows you…to browse through a list of product.…You'll be able to tap on each product…and actually see more information about the product.…
The app will also allow you the ability…to filter the products based on the products…that you want to see.…Now let's go ahead and actually create our application.…To begin, first open a new terminal window.…Then we want to change directories to our Desktop,…and then we can issue the command to create a new app.…So we can say "Ionic start dezina tabs,"…and hit Enter.…And now this should actually go ahead…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.