Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a side menu Ionic app, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] In this step, we're going to be creating…a new application using the Ionic CLI…and this application is going to be using the side menu…template of Ionic.…Now the name of this application…is going to be called Musica.…And this would be a social music application.…Now what do I mean by a social music application?…This application would allow us to basically list…a list of songs that we get from a live API running…and also we will be able to share these songs…with our friends on social media like Facebook, Twitter…and other applications that may be installed…on our mobile phone…and it also allow us to actually listen to a specific song.…
So let's go ahead and actually develop this.…To start, we just first bring in the terminal window…so we could just make this bigger for better visibility…and we make sure we're actually in our desktop…as this is where we actually doing most of our development.…So what else do we do?…Well, we need to be sure actually create the app.…So we say Ionic space, start space,…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.