Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating services in Ionic, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] To generate a new page in Ionic,…we can just generate the following commands:…Ionic space generate space page space…the name of the page that we we want to create.…In this case, I'm going to name our page…archived todos, and then I hit enter.…We can see a message that says that our…archived todos page has been generated now.…So we can go ahead to decode and actually view this.…So we can actually open our code and we can actually,…if we have a look at our folder structure,…we can see that we have a new page called archived todos.…
This is the first time we're generating a page and a lot of…you most likely will see four files generated.…If you actually look at our home file,…we actually have three files generated.…You should have a file called archived todos.module.…Now what I need you to do, first of all,…is to delete this file.…We have to delete this file…or else we might have problems running our code.…The second thing I need you to do…is go into your archived todos page.…And you'll find on line 10,…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 45m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.