Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating services in Ionic, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- Now, up until now, we've been only able to write code…inside of our home.ts class.…Now although our current code works, and we are able…to actually add, like, a couple of to-dos as we wish.…There is one flaw to this solution.…The first thing is, we are not able to reuse this particular…piece of code as it is only written in our home.ts,…so we can't actually access our to-dos from another page…as a result of this.…Now in order to fix this, we can actually go ahead…and create a service, or provider for this.…
Now, providers are not an Ionic specific thing…as they come from the Angular language,…but what we are able to do is use the Ionic CLI…to actually generate services or providers.…So let's go ahead and see how we can do this.…The first thing you want to do is actually bring up a…terminal window, and then you can just open…a new tab in the terminal.…We want to make sure that we are inside of our applications,…so if you look at that,…we are actually inside of our ToDo app.…Now the next thing you want to do…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.