Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a modal window, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] Our design application currently shows…a list of products as well as provided our users…with a way to see more information…about each particular product.…A cool feature to have would be a modal window…that would allow us to filter what products we want to see.…Now let's go ahead and implement this modal…inside our application.…Now first we want to go back to the code…and then we want to open the home,…the HTML file.…Now the first thing we're going to do…is we're going to add a fab button.…
We're just going to add a button inside the fab component.…And make sure that we add the ion-fab attribute.…Then inside it…we're just going to add an icon to the bottom.…And then we're going to pass it the name,…settings…to use the settings icon.…Now let's go ahead and preview this application.…
So, we can see that now we have our fab button under…top left-hand corner.…Let's actually go back and change it…so we can have it on the bottom right-hand corner.…So if we go back to the code…and then inside the ion fab component,…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 45m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.