As you move towards finalizing your application, you'll need to create some data models. In this video, learn how to create data models and types.
- [Instructor] In this video … we're going to round up our run application. … So far, we've made a lot of positive progress. … We've gone ahead to create the base template … for what we want our homepage to look like. … We then went ahead to create a service … called Activity service … and even implemented two methods with it. … Now before we start working on our application … and finalizing it. … There's something I would like us to do. … First, let's have a look at that data that our APR returns. … If we take this data, and we open it up on a JSON viewer … and you can use any JSON viewer you like … but I'm just going to use the JSON view of the stack … with the link on screen and I just copy that here, paste it. … Try to format it and go to the viewer one more time. … What we will see is that every one of these objects … that is being represented as part of our JSON array … has certain properties as we've already seen in the past. … Now the right thing to do would be to go and create …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.