Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a blank Ionic app, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] I'm now going to show you how to create your…very first Ionic application, and this application is going…to be a to-do list or task manager.…To begin creating your to-do list app, first,…fire up a new terminal window.…We will be using the desktop as the location…for the first Ionic app we create, so you want to switch…to the desktop from inside your terminal.…Now, you will want to enter the following command…inside your terminal:…ionic space start space todo space blank, and then enter.…
After you hit enter, you'll see the Ionic CLI performing…some actions which will take some time to complete.…If your application was successfully created,…you should see a friendly message on the terminal,…saying that your app is ready to go.…Now, before we move ahead, let's spend some time…to understand what the command we just executed did.…First, we used the Ionic start command…to tell the Ionic CLI that we wanted it to create…a new application for us.…This command expects you to provide a few parameters.…
The first parameter it expects…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.