Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring an Ionic app, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] As you develop applications with Ionic…you're very likely to be using…a lot of different components.…Now these components have different behaviors…across each platform that is supported by Ionic.…For example, if you actually have a look…at the tabs here on the Android,…you can see that the tabs are aligned to the bottom.…Now this is the same code running,…but you can see that automatically…it allows the tabs to be very similar…with the behavior that you would expect…from a native Android application.…In the middle here we have the Windows platform…and you can see the tabs align to the top by default.…
This is also the expected behavior…of any Windows application out there.…Over here, on the right hand side,…you can see the iOS,…the tabs are actually aligned to the bottom.…Another thing you can actually see…is that the icons are slightly different.…Different components have a lot of these…very specific behaviors across platforms.…Ionic allows you with a very mature way…to actually control and configure this…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.