Opening the modal window was a success, and now you need a way to close it. In this video, learn how to implement a method for closing the modal window.
- Now you can see that when we click the button, … we have our modal screen show up, … but if you look at the URL, nothing changes. … This is exactly what we would like. … However, we have no way of closing this modal window. … So let's go ahead and implement that. … To do this, we're going to open … up our Activity Video modal page. … The first thing we want to do is we want … to add another one of those fab buttons. … We can add one here, as such we can see, … and then we can say for vertical. … We want this fab to be placed on the bottom of the page, … for better screen ready, say. … We can put it in the center. … And we can close these fast. … We can also add a slot … and make it fixed. … And then we can go ahead and start adding the buttons, … so let's just do a little bit of cleanup here. … Here. … So that this is a bit more readable. … The inside here. … ion-fab-button, … and we can use a color … and use a … so that it signals a destructive button. … And then we can add an icon, as well. …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.