Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Todo app challenge, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
(drum cymbals)…- [Narrator] To spice things up a little bit,…what I'm going to challenge you to do is actually…enable your app to add a Todo, let's say.…Sani Yusuf.…And now when you add a Todo, not only could you swipe in…from the right hand side, you can also swipe in…from the left hand side.…Now when you're swiping from the left hand side…and click this button like it showed,…you will be able to actually bring up a pop-up…that will allow you to edit the Todo.…So let's actually change this from Sani Yusuf…to I Love Ionic.…
And if you click Edit Todo, you will see…your Todo edited and also a Toast will show.…Let's try this again.…Let's change this to I Love Angular.…And if you click Edit Todo, it will change.…And we'll see a Toast saying Todo edited.…Alright, we're done.…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 45m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.