Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Musica app challenge, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
(cymbals gently clashing)…- [Instructor] So, for this challenge,…I've actually gone ahead and implemented…and Add to Favorite button.…Also, if you look at the side menu,…I have actually gone ahead and swapped…some of the text I used to show before.…We used to have Home and List,…and now we have All Songs and Favorite Songs.…I have also gone ahead and changed the name…of the title of the first page that we see,…which used to be All Music and now it reads All Songs.…So the idea behind this challenge is that…if you tap on Add to Favorite and you go…to the Favorite Song, you will see…that particular song show up.…
Let's try this again.…Let's go back to All Songs.…And if we scroll down, let's actually try to add…maybe Exploring California, add to favorites.…If we go to our favorite songs,…we can see Exploring California show up.…So I implore you to find creative techniques…to actually solve the solution.…Also, if you look at the Favorites page,…I actually have the header saying "Favorites" now.…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.