Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Authenticating with email and password, part of Ionic 4.0 Essential Training.
- In order to be able to successfully test our … log in process, we're going to need to … Now remember from our code, we're using the email … and set up our sign-in methods. … So right now, I'm on the Firebase console … of my ran application. … And you should probably have something very similar here. … You can see different sign-in methods, … some allow you to sign in with phones, with Twitter, … So when we go to email and password, … we are given two options. … For us, we need to enable it, and we also have an extra … option that allows us to use a passwordless sign-in … fire and email link. … We're just going to ignore that for now and hit save. … Next thing we need to do is go to the users tab, … and then we can add a user. … So we can add a user and we can say, "email@example.com". … Now, this is just a fictitious account … that I'm going to create here, and for the password, … I'm just going to use "12345." … That's the password. … And I'm going to need add users, … and it wants me to enter a password of at least …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.