Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding pull to refresh, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] In this video,…we are actually going to be learning…how to work with the pull to refresh function…that Ionic actually provides you…via the ion-refresher component.…If you are not really familiar with pull to refresh,…you basically, it's a feature or design pattern…of formidable applications…that allows you to basically pull from the top…and basically refresh your mobile application…and get some more data.…Now, a lot of mobile applications out there,…especially social mobile applications…use this design pattern a lot,…and we can actually implement this in our Ionic app.…
What we want to do is we want to allow our users to actually…push from the top here and then let go to refresh…and then a new song gets added.…Now, for this, actually,…our API allows us to request only one specific quantity,…so we are just going to be mimicking this API…by using this extension that allows us…to basically request just one song,…so now when we use our pull to refresh function,…we get one song at a time.…All we need to do is just add the following text basically,…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.