In this video, learn how to use pull to refresh to progressively add data items.
- [Teacher] Now another component we're going to learn how … to work with is the refresher component. … The refresher component is what we use in Ionic … to implement pull to refresh. … So I'm just on the Ionic documentation page … and we can just simply go to refresher … and we can see how the pull to refresh normally works. … So the pull to refresh is very similar … to the infinite scroll … The pull to refresh requires the user to pull down … and then some action goes on and the new data comes up. … that you've already seen in the past before. … The pull to refresh on the other hand … is normally used when you're under query for new data. … So maybe you have a Twitter feed or Facebook feed … and you want to see if there are any new posts … by your friends or your compatriots, … you can just use the pull to refresh sequence … So let's go ahead and implement this … inside of our Ionic application. … we are in our desktop or a folder that we can easily get to … and I'm just going to do Ionic start refresh …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.