Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding list slide options, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] In this video, we are going to implement…the design for how we want each Todo item…to be archived from our list.…You will be using a component called…the Ion ItemSliding Component provided by Ionic…to implement the archiving feature.…But before we proceed, let's have a look…at how we want to use the Ion ItemSliding Component.…Our app will have a list of Todo's.…What we want the archiver to do,…all we need to do is allow the user to swipe in…from the right-hand side, and then you will reveal…the archiving button,…and when the user selects…this archiving button,…a Todo will be archived and sent away from our list.…
Now, let's Go Back to The Code,…and actually implement this.…The first thing we want to do…is to wrap our current Ion items…inside an Ion ItemSliding Component.…Let's test this out with the very first Ion Item only,…that says Todo 1, to make our implementation easy.…The next thing we are going to do,…is to implement the options we want our users to see…when they slide a Todo.…The Ion ItemSliding Component allows you to specify…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.