You've debugged your app and are ready to add video to your modal window. In this video, learn how to add video to a modal window and test it.
- [Instructor] So now we're finally going to go … and implement our video. … the design for the model page. … The first thing I want us to do is we should probably … get rid of the header, as we have no use for it, … And then we want to make this entire place dark. … So let's go to the activity video... … Html page. … to make it full screen. … And then in the content we can add the color attribute … and use the built in color, called dark. … And now we can save this. … Here, and if we try to click something, we can see a full … What will be nice is if, from the detail page, … we can send a URL of that particular image … from the data we've gotten, to the model, … So first of all, we need to send that detail. … So let's go ahead and see how we can do that. … So in my open model, I'm first of all, going to leave here. … I'm going to just try and make this a little bit larger. … For more screen real estate. … this.activitydetailproperty and I'm going to subscribe … to that observable, in here... …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.