Explore the key features in the 2018 release of Autodesk Inventor. Learn about improvements to 3D annotations, Autodesk AnyCAD, the Extrude feature, and much more.
- [John] Hi, and welcome, I'm John Helfen. In this course, I'll cover the new features of Autodesk Inventor 2018. With each new release of Inventor, new feature are added while others are improved. As a designer, it's important that you spend some time looking through the new features of each release, and while you may not use every feature, you may just find that one that'll make a big difference in your daily tasks. In this course, we'll look at some of the new key features of this release, but we won't be able to cover everything. Some of the improvements are quite minor, some are behind the scenes, and some are simply improvements in performance.
But we'll make sure to hit the highlights. We'll take a look at some exciting new improvements in the Extrude feature, 3D Annotations, Autodesk AnyCAD, and much more. I'm excited to present this course, so let's get started.
- Reviewing browser enhancements
- Working with the new dual units and precision
- Working with 3D annotations and partial chamfers
- Working with Autodesk AnyCAD
- Saving transparent backgrounds