Join John Helfen for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Autodesk Inventor 2017 New Features.
- [Voiceover] Before we get started, I wanted to take a moment to discuss how the Exercise Files are organized so you can follow along. If you open the Exercise Files folder, you'll see a series of folders for each chapter. If you drill down into one of those chapter folders, you'll see a folder for each specific movie. And finally, if you drill down into the movie folder, you'll see the files required for the specific movie. If for any reason a chapter or a movie folder is missing, then no files are required for that.
You can simply follow along the movie and start from a blank screen.
- 3D PDF export
- Creating sketch-driven patterns
- Making window select profiles
- 3D sketching
- Making assembly components transparent
- Creating presentations in Autodesk Inventor 2017