Join John Helfen for an in-depth discussion in this video Multi-item edit, part of Autodesk Inventor 2018 New Features.
- Now that you have your storyboards in place…and your tweaks complete, it's time to step back…and watch the entire animation from beginning to end.…The reason I recommend this is while you're…in tweaking components it's easy to lose the larger picture.…Everything may feel right while you're tweaking components,…but it's not until you look through the entire animation…as a whole, until you realize a tweak might need…to be adjusted or the timing might need to be changed.…Let's go ahead and hit play on the timeline…and see where we're at.…When we hit play you can see the camera start moving,…but I've noticed that the screws are actually moving…while the camera's moving.…
By the time we get to the second camera movement…the screws are already removed from the nose cone.…I think this can be improved.…Let's go ahead and move all of the tweaks…further down the timeline so that the first camera motion…happens before any motion of parts takes place.…This can easily be fixed by using multi-edit…in the timeline by holding shift down on your keyboard.…
- Reviewing browser enhancements
- Working with the new dual units and precision
- Working with 3D annotations and partial chamfers
- Working with Autodesk AnyCAD
- Saving transparent backgrounds