Join John Helfen for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Autodesk Inventor 2018 New Features.
- [Instructor] Before we begin, I wanted to take a moment to discuss how exercise files are organized, so that you can follow along with the course. If you open the Exercise Files folder, you'll see a series of folders that represent each chapter in this course. If you open a chapter folder, you'll see a folder for each movie within this chapter. And finally, if you drill down into a movie folder, you'll see the files required for that specific movie. If for any reason a chapter or movie folder is missing, then no files are required for that portion of the course.
Instead, you can simply follow along with the movie, and start with a blank screen.
- Reviewing browser enhancements
- Working with the new dual units and precision
- Working with 3D annotations and partial chamfers
- Working with Autodesk AnyCAD
- Saving transparent backgrounds