Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Internet Explorer.
- Thanks for joining me for…Up and Running With Internet Explorer.…I hope this course gets you much more comfortable…surfing the web in Microsoft's web browser.…If you're getting started…or need to learn more about Windows,…be sure to check out some of the other…Windows based courses here on Lynda.com,…including Windows 8.1 Essential Training…and Windows 8.1 Tips and Tricks.…Thanks again for joining me.…
- Using tabs
- Setting the homepage
- Disabling the pop-up blocker
- Working with bookmarks
- Understanding cookies and the cache
- Saving passwords
- Browsing privately
- Installing add-ons
- Using the touch version of Internet Explorer
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic Website Navigation
2. Working with Favorites (aka Bookmarks)
3. Privacy and Security
4. Browser Add-ons
5. Using the Touch Version of Internet Explorer
Using pinned sites3m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.