Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of Learn Instagram: The Basics.
- [Voiceover] I hope this brief collection of videos…has given you the information you need…to start using Instagram to share your own photos and videos…and to actively connect and interact…with the people you follow…and the people who follow you.…If you'd like to learn more…about shooting better photos with your mobile device,…check out our courses like,…iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 9…and Managing Your Mobile Photos.…I hope you have a lot of fun using Instagram…and until next time, I'm Garrick Chow.…We'll see you soon.…
- What is Instagram?
- Creating an Instagram account
- Following other users
- Shooting photos and videos
- Processing photos
- Posting photos to Instagram
- Liking and commenting on photos
- Tagging photos
- Regrammming photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Shoot, Process, and Post Photos
3. Build and Work with Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.