Learn how to join Instagram, use Instagram filters, post photos, and build a community of followers and fellow photo lovers.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Garrick Chow, and welcome to this course on Instagram. In the following videos, we'll be taking a look at all the most important things you'll need to know to get up and running with this incredibly popular and useful photo and video sharing app. We'll begin with the very basics, starting with how to download Instagram onto your iOS or Android device, and how to set up an Instagram account. We'll see how to find and follow your friends and other Instagram users, so you can keep up with their posts. Then we'll look at how to shoot and upload your own content, as well as how to edit and process your photos, both with Instagram's well-known collection of filters, and with its built-in manual processing tools.
We'll also dive into the social aspects of Instagram by seeing how to like and comment on photos, how to interact with other users, how to use tags, and how to manage the people who follow you. There's a lot to cover, so let's get started.
- What is Instagram?
- Creating an Instagram account
- Following other users
- Shooting photos and videos
- Processing photos
- Posting photos to Instagram
- Liking and commenting on photos
- Tagging photos
- Regrammming photos