Discover creative ways to use stories to maximum their marketing value.
- [Instructor] When it comes to utilizing Instagram Stories…for business purposes, in my opinion,…it becomes a balancing act between how much time…you put in creating stories,…and how much engagement you get out of them.…Because they're only viewable for 24 hours…a lot of work is needed to maintain an active story…and keep it relevant.…Especially if you're just starting out on Instagram…with few followers, it may not seem worth it.…For larger organizations, this shouldn't be a problem…because they can dedicate a full-time staff member…specifically to Instagram.…For small, and medium sized organizations however,…this can seem daunting.…
There are however a couple of ways…to utilize Instagram Stories for marketing…without spending large amounts of time each and every day.…The first option is to simply use photos and videos…that you've already posted to Instagram.…Let's take a look, if you tap to view…one of the photos or videos…that you've already posted in your feed,…you'll notice that there's an arrow towards the bottom…
- Recognize the primary uses of Instagram.
- Name three different types of useful information you can gather from competitors’ profiles.
- Explain the benefits of running an ad campaign on Instagram.
- Identify ways in which feedback from users can help your organization.
- Apply modified settings to ensure that your account remains family-friendly.
- Determine which common Instagram hashtags can help increase the visibility of your posts.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.