Take a tour of the Instagram user interface. Discover where all of the primary features are located and see how you can quickly navigate to them.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look…at the Instagram user interface…so that as we move through the course,…you're comfortable with where all of the primary features…of Instagram are located.…When we first log in to the app,…we're on the homepage of Instagram,…and this is where we can see any photos and videos…posted by users that we follow on Instagram.…We'll also see our own photos appear…in this section, as well.…We can tell we're on the homepage…because at the bottom of the screen,…you'll notice that the house icon…is shaded in a darker color.…The next icon on our screen, the magnifying glass,…is the Instagram search page.…
When we tap on this button, we can now search Instagram,…so as we'll see later on in the course,…we could search for hashtags related to our business,…or even competitors, so that we can take a look…and see what they're doing on Instagram.…The next button down in the navigation section…is the upload button.…This is where you can upload photos and videos…and post them to your profile on Instagram.…
- Recognize the primary uses of Instagram.
- Name three different types of useful information you can gather from competitors’ profiles.
- Explain the benefits of running an ad campaign on Instagram.
- Identify ways in which feedback from users can help your organization.
- Apply modified settings to ensure that your account remains family-friendly.
- Determine which common Instagram hashtags can help increase the visibility of your posts.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.