Learn how to engage your followers by running polls and asking questions in Instagram Stories.
- [Instructor] Running sticker polls…and asking open-ended questions on Instagram…can be a great way to engage your followers…and get some important feedback either on your content…or on your organization's products and services.…So let's take a look at how we can run some sticker polls,…some open-ended questions,…and then how we can view the results.…So what we need to do is we need to add our sticker poll…to a story.…That's the only place…that we can run a sticker poll on Instagram.…We can't run it on a regular feed.…So we're going to tap on the home button,…going to tap on the camera icon,…and now we're in the story section.…
So we can just put any type of background here.…Let's just choose one that we've already uploaded.…Okay, so this'll be our background for our story.…Now we need to add our poll,…and we can do that by using stickers.…So I'm going to tap on the smiley face at the top…to access all of my stickers,…and now I'm going to find the poll sticker.…And notice that we also have the questions sticker.…
- Recognize the primary uses of Instagram.
- Name three different types of useful information you can gather from competitors’ profiles.
- Explain the benefits of running an ad campaign on Instagram.
- Identify ways in which feedback from users can help your organization.
- Apply modified settings to ensure that your account remains family-friendly.
- Determine which common Instagram hashtags can help increase the visibility of your posts.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.