Get insight into how users are interacting with your content. This will help gauge which posts are most effective with your audience.
- [Instructor] Once you start uploading photos…and videos to Instagram,…people are going to start interacting…with those photos and videos.…They're going to start liking and commenting on 'em,…and it's important to review that activity…for a few different reasons.…First of all, it's important to listen…to the feedback of your followers.…Maybe you've just posted a photo of a brand-new product,…and people are commenting about what they like about it,…and what they don't like about it.…That's important information that you can gather…right here on Instagram.…Additionally, it's also a great way…to measure your success on Instagram.…
If you post 10 photos to Instagram,…and one of those photos is getting a lot more likes…and comments than the other nine,…it's important to take a look at that photo…and find out why it's been so successful…so that you can try and recreate that success…with future photos and videos that you upload.…Thankfully, Instagram has a feature built right in…that will allow us to do this.…From our profile page,…
- Creating an Instagram business account
- Brainstorming content ideas
- Developing a posting schedule
- Optimizing your Instagram profile
- Uploading photos and videos
- Interacting with the community
- Using Instagram Stories
- Adding hashtags and locations
- Measuring your success with Instagram Insights
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.