Learn where to review statistics and metrics related to your Instagram posts' performance and how you can gain value out of this information.
- [Instructor] As you start to use Instagram…for your business and start to gain a following,…it's important to make use…of the Instagram insights feature…so that you can gain a better idea…of which of your posts are being most successful…and just how many followers and interactions…you're receiving on Instagram.…Let's take a look at the insights for a live account…that was created two weeks ago…and has implemented the strategies discussed in this course.…To access insights from our Instagram profile page,…we're going to tap on the bar graph…at the very top right of the screen.…Alternatively, you may have three little lines…at the top right and we'll go back…to the Pixelford account here.…
You'll notice we have the three lines at the top right…and to access insights on this account…we have to tap the three lines…and then we can tap on insights.…So it may look a little bit different…depending on how old your account is…and that sort of thing.…But let's go back to the ansonalex account…and we'll tap on the bar graph to access insights.…
- Recognize the primary uses of Instagram.
- Name three different types of useful information you can gather from competitors’ profiles.
- Explain the benefits of running an ad campaign on Instagram.
- Identify ways in which feedback from users can help your organization.
- Apply modified settings to ensure that your account remains family-friendly.
- Determine which common Instagram hashtags can help increase the visibility of your posts.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.