It's a good idea to research your competitors on Instagram. See how to do it, and how their ideas can fit into your strategy.
- [Instructor] It's always important to keep tabs…on other businesses in your industry,…and stay up to date on what they're doing…in regards to marketing.…Using Instagram is a great way to see…what your competitors are up to.…You can take a look at your competitors' Instagram profiles,…see what type of content they're posting,…and maybe even get some ideas for content…that you could post to your own profile.…I'm using an organization called Pixelford Photography…as an example in this course, and one of the areas…that Pixelford specializes in is engagement photography.…So there's another company…that's in the photography industry…that we're going to take a look at here on Instagram.…
So from my profile page, I'm going to tap on…the search button towards the bottom,…and then I'm going to search for the company…that I'd like to look at.…So the company is called Passage Studios,…so we'll just search for that,…and notice that the first result is…the hashtag that they've been using,…but we want the second result,…which is the actual organization itself.…
- Recognize the primary uses of Instagram.
- Name three different types of useful information you can gather from competitors’ profiles.
- Explain the benefits of running an ad campaign on Instagram.
- Identify ways in which feedback from users can help your organization.
- Apply modified settings to ensure that your account remains family-friendly.
- Determine which common Instagram hashtags can help increase the visibility of your posts.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.