Learn how to create your Instagram profile and add important information about your business.
- [Instructor] When using Instagram for business purposes,…it's important to optimize our Instagram profile…so that people know who we are…and where they can find out more about our organization.…To do this, make sure that you're on…your own profile page in Instagram…and then tap on the Edit Profile button…towards the top right of the screen.…On this screen, we have a number…of different fields that we can fill out…to give people more information…about who we are here on Instagram.…The first two fields are very similar.…The first one is for the real name…of the person or organization using the account.…
The second field is the account username.…So the first field is your more…professional-looking name here on Instagram.…You can actually put spaces in that field,…but the other field, you can't have any spaces in it.…So in the first one, go ahead and put…your actual organization name, or your brand name,…however you'd like to appear on Instagram.…For us, as you can see,…that's Pixelford Photography, two words, separated.…
- Creating an Instagram business account
- Brainstorming content ideas
- Developing a posting schedule
- Optimizing your Instagram profile
- Uploading photos and videos
- Interacting with the community
- Using Instagram Stories
- Adding hashtags and locations
- Measuring your success with Instagram Insights
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.