Thank you for watching. This video shows you where to go for more information.
- [Garrick] And there you have it. … I hope this course has given you the information you need … to start using Instagram to share your own photos and videos … and to actively connect and interact … with the people you follow and the people who follow you. … If you'd like to learn more … about shooting better photos with your mobile device … check out our courses like, iPhone and iPad Photography … and Mobile Photography: Managing Your Mobile Photos. … And to learn about using Instagram … as a marketing and promotion tool … check out Marketing on Instagram. … And that does it for now. … I hope you have a lot of fun using Instagram … and until next time I'm Garrick Chow and we'll see you soon. … …
- Following other users and hashtags
- Taking photos and videos
- Editing photos
- Adding filters
- Creating Instagram stories
- Liking and commenting on photos
- Tagging photos
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Computer Security and Internet Safetywith Jess Stratton1h 18m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Instagram
A tour of the Instagram app2m 57s
2. Shoot, Process, and Post Photos
3. Build and Work with Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.