Learn where the basic Instagram settings are located and which ones may be most relevant for your business.
- [Instructor] In this video, I'm going to show you…how you can modify your Instagram settings,…and I'm going to highlight a few settings…that I think may be useful for businesses.…To access our Instagram settings,…we need to be on our Instagram profile page.…Then we can tap on the three lines…at the top right of the screen,…and then tap on Settings.…So here we are in our Instagram settings,…and, again, I'm not going to mention…all of the different settings…that you have available to you,…but you can take a look…at some of the ones I don't mention on your own…and see if they might be beneficial for your situation.…
The first section is the Account section…and that contains a lot of your basic settings,…so let's scroll down a little bit here…and take a look at the Business Settings.…The first area within here…is the Promotion Payments section,…and this is where we can take a look…at any payments that we've made…for posts that we've promoted on Instagram.…You can also use the Branded Content Approvals setting…to specify that only certain users…
- Creating an Instagram business account
- Brainstorming content ideas
- Developing a posting schedule
- Optimizing your Instagram profile
- Uploading photos and videos
- Interacting with the community
- Using Instagram Stories
- Adding hashtags and locations
- Measuring your success with Instagram Insights
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.