Gain a general idea of the different ways that Instagram can be used for marketing purposes.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at some…of the primary benefits of using Instagram for marketing.…First of all you can increase the awareness…of your products and services simply by posting photos…and videos of them.…Show users how your products and services are beneficial…and how they can use them.…You can also use Instagram to help improve…your brand recognition.…If your organization does some volunteer work…for a local charity post photos and videos of that…so that users can see what your organization does…outside of simply selling products and services…and how you give back to the community.…
Just like on all of the other social networks…there are viral marketing opportunities on Instagram.…They might not be easy to come across at first…but once you find that sweet spot…that piece of content that really resonates with your users,…maybe it makes them laugh or it surprises them…they're going to be more likely to re-share that content,…to like it on Instagram and to tell their friends…to go and check it out as well.…
- Creating an Instagram business account
- Brainstorming content ideas
- Developing a posting schedule
- Optimizing your Instagram profile
- Uploading photos and videos
- Interacting with the community
- Using Instagram Stories
- Adding hashtags and locations
- Measuring your success with Instagram Insights
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.