- Creating an Instagram business account
- Brainstorming content ideas
- Developing a posting schedule
- Optimizing your Instagram profile
- Uploading photos and videos
- Interacting with the community
- Using Instagram Stories
- Adding hashtags and locations
- Measuring your success with Instagram Insights
Skill Level Beginner
- Instagram is one of the world's most popular social platforms and, if you plan on marketing digitally, it's a must for you to have an Instagram presence. It may seem simple on the surface, but an advanced understanding of Instagram features and an insider perspective of the community is crucial in separating your organization from the competition. I'm Anson Alexander, founder of the tech blog AnsonAlex.com, and I've been involved in digital marketing for many years. I've built a profitable web presence that's reached millions of people and a YouTube following of nearly 100,000 subscribers.
In this course I'm excited to share some of Instagram's best practices, along with proven strategies and tips to help you build a sustainable following that you can convert into customers. We'll look at the details of publishing posts, using hashtags, and engaging the community. Then, we'll explore Instagram insights to help direct your future efforts in growing your brand and your audience. Welcome to Marketing on Instagram. Let's start building an Instagram presence that will take your organization to the next level.