Learn how to post a location with your Instagram photos. Hear why it can help increase your engagement on Instagram.
- [Instructor] One way to increase…the visibility of the posts that you publish…to Instagram is to add the location…that the photo was taken at to each post.…Oftentimes people will browse photos…just in the city that they're living in,…or maybe they're vacationing in, and you want…your photos to come up in that feed.…So, when you're adding a new post…remember tap on Add Location, and you can…either let your phone's GPS find the location…for you, or you can type it out and search for it.…We'll just choose Los Angeles, California,…and then of course you share the post like normal,…but it's not only important to use in your actual posts…that you're uploading to Instagram,…but also in your stories.…
We went over this in the Stories chapter,…but it's so important I want to mention it again.…So, if we go back to our profile here,…actually, let's go, we'll go Add A New Story.…We're gonna go Home, we're gonna tap on the camera…to add a new story, and we're gonna go to the...…Let's say we'll just go to the Type section for now…
- Recognize the primary uses of Instagram.
- Name three different types of useful information you can gather from competitors’ profiles.
- Explain the benefits of running an ad campaign on Instagram.
- Identify ways in which feedback from users can help your organization.
- Apply modified settings to ensure that your account remains family-friendly.
- Determine which common Instagram hashtags can help increase the visibility of your posts.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.