Learn some insider tips and secrets on successfully navigating within the Instagram community.
- [Instructor] I have a few Instagram pro tips…that I haven't shared yet in the course,…but that I think you'll find important.…Let's take a look.…My first pro tip is actually more of a warning…and that is to watch out for bots on Instagram.…So, a bot is essentially an account on Instagram…that is run by a computer algorithm…and there isn't actually a human behind it.…And these bots will like your posts,…they'll follow you on Instagram,…and they might even comment on your posts.…Usually the comments will be general comments…that could pretty much go with any photo…like it might be great, or really nice job.…
They can get pretty intricate, though.…Sometimes they'll have hashtags in them and everything.…The reason I say watch out for them is just because…don't get caught up if all of a sudden…you lose 10 or 20 followers in a day, something like that,…because what happens is is these bot accounts…will follow you and then it hopes…that you're gonna see that they followed you,…you're gonna go to their profile,…and then you're gonna follow them.…
- Recognize the primary uses of Instagram.
- Name three different types of useful information you can gather from competitors’ profiles.
- Explain the benefits of running an ad campaign on Instagram.
- Identify ways in which feedback from users can help your organization.
- Apply modified settings to ensure that your account remains family-friendly.
- Determine which common Instagram hashtags can help increase the visibility of your posts.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.