See how your business can be successful on Instagram. Get ideas from other businesses that are already doing things well.
- [Instructor] One of the best ways to be successful…at something new is to look at others…that have already had success…at whatever it is you're trying to do…and see what you can learn from them.…So let's take a look at a couple businesses…that have been successful on Instagram…and try to see what type of content they're posting…and why they've been so successful.…So I'm here in the Instagram app,…and I'm on the Search screen.…I'm just going to tap on the Search bar…at the top of the screen,…and then I can start typing to search for a brand.…The first brand that I wanna take a look at is Levi's.…
I wanna mention real quick,…notice that in our search results some of our profiles…have a white and blue check mark to the right of 'em.…That means it's a verified account.…So when you're looking for these big brand name companies,…you can probably assume that it's going…to have that little check mark to the right of 'em.…So we're looking for the main Levi's account.…We can see that's the first one with the check mark,…
- Creating an Instagram business account
- Brainstorming content ideas
- Developing a posting schedule
- Optimizing your Instagram profile
- Uploading photos and videos
- Interacting with the community
- Using Instagram Stories
- Adding hashtags and locations
- Measuring your success with Instagram Insights
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.