Learn how to embed your Instagram feed in your entire website or blog to increase engagement and exposure.
- [Instructor] We spoke earlier about embedding…an Instagram photo into a website.…Unfortunately however, Instagram doesn't have…a built in way to embed an entire feed into a website.…But there is a third party website called Lightwidget…that allows you to create a widget…with your entire Instagram feed.…You can visit lightwidget.com…and then you can customize this widget to your liking.…So here on the website the first thing that we need to do…is login with our Instagram account.…Because I was already logged into instagram.com…I didn't have to entire my password,…and here I am, I'm now logged into Lightwidget.…
Notice that when I do that, it automatically…puts my username into the Instagram username field,…and now I start to see all of my photos…that I've posted to Instagram over on the right side.…As we scroll down the page,…we have a number of different options…of how we would like this widget to be displayed.…We can choose which type of widget we'd like,…so we can choose a grid, a slideshow,…columns, let's go ahead and let's keep it on grid for now.…
- Recognize the primary uses of Instagram.
- Name three different types of useful information you can gather from competitors’ profiles.
- Explain the benefits of running an ad campaign on Instagram.
- Identify ways in which feedback from users can help your organization.
- Apply modified settings to ensure that your account remains family-friendly.
- Determine which common Instagram hashtags can help increase the visibility of your posts.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.