Learn how to embed specific photos into websities using tools provided by Instagram.
- [Instructor] If your organization has a website or blog,…it's important to note that you can actually embed…your Instagram uploads right into your website.…There are a couple of different ways to do this…depending on which platform you're using…to host your website,…but if you visit instagram.com/developer/embedding,…there are detailed instructions…on how you can embed your Instagram photos.…So you can scroll down this page…and find out which situation is best for you.…I'm going to show you the easiest way…to embed an Instagram photo.…
If you go directly to instagram.com,…you can log in to your Instagram account…and view your Instagram photos on a computer…instead of in the mobile app.…So here I am on instagram.com…and I've already logged into my account…and what we're going to do is we're just going to make sure…that we are on our feed page here.…You can click on the silhouette symbol up here…if you haven't yet so you're seeing all of your photos…and then just go ahead and click on a photo to access it.…Once we have the photo pulled up,…
- Recognize the primary uses of Instagram.
- Name three different types of useful information you can gather from competitors’ profiles.
- Explain the benefits of running an ad campaign on Instagram.
- Identify ways in which feedback from users can help your organization.
- Apply modified settings to ensure that your account remains family-friendly.
- Determine which common Instagram hashtags can help increase the visibility of your posts.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.