Uncover how you can develop an Instagram posting schedule based on your target market's activity.
- [Instructor] In this video, I'm going to talk about…developing a regular posting schedule for Instagram.…What this means is posting content on a regular basis,…maybe you post content every Monday, Wednesday, Friday.…Maybe you post it every Tuesday, Thursday.…It doesn't necessarily matter which days you're posting.…But there are a number of advantages to doing this,…first of all it increases user engagement,…because if users know that you're going to be posting…content on Wednesday then they might actually seek out…your Instagram profile on Wednesday to see the new photo…that they know that you've posted.…
If you're just posting photos randomly,…they're going to be less likely to actually seek out…your profile and they'll just wait for your photos…to just show up in their Instagram feed.…It also makes it a lot easier for you as the business owner…or employee to plan content.…So maybe you're posting on every Tuesday…and Wednesday you can be prepared for those…Tuesday and Wednesday posts, you can plan what content…
- Recognize the primary uses of Instagram.
- Name three different types of useful information you can gather from competitors’ profiles.
- Explain the benefits of running an ad campaign on Instagram.
- Identify ways in which feedback from users can help your organization.
- Apply modified settings to ensure that your account remains family-friendly.
- Determine which common Instagram hashtags can help increase the visibility of your posts.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.