Learn why it is important to create a unique style and explore some different ideas on how you can achieve it.
- [Instructor] Creating a unique and cohesive style…for your Instagram account can really help you…stand out from the competition.…Let's take a look at some ideas on how we can achieve that…and then we'll browse over some accounts…that have already implemented these ideas.…First of all, you may want to consider…using a unified color scheme for your Instagram pictures.…You may want to post all of your photos in black and white…or photos that have a more blue, cool feel to them…or photos that are more orange and red with a warmer feel.…Either way, you can create this style…that goes beyond each individual picture…so that when somebody looks at your feed as a whole,…it appears as one big piece of artwork.…
It's also a good idea to use a custom hashtag.…You could make up a hashtag using the name…of your organization or come up with a creative…hashtag related to your industry.…And then, you can use that hashtag…for every single post that you publish to Instagram…and others can use it as well.…You can even encourage your followers to use…
- Recognize the primary uses of Instagram.
- Name three different types of useful information you can gather from competitors’ profiles.
- Explain the benefits of running an ad campaign on Instagram.
- Identify ways in which feedback from users can help your organization.
- Apply modified settings to ensure that your account remains family-friendly.
- Determine which common Instagram hashtags can help increase the visibility of your posts.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.