Learn how to create Instagram stories. Get an overview of all of the story editing tools.
- [Instructor] The Stories feature in Instagram…has become increasingly popular…and marketers should definitely make use…of this feature as best as they can.…I say as best as they can because,…although seemingly simple, the subtleties of…Instagram Stories can be quite complicated.…Easy to learn, but difficult to master.…Let's start by discussing some of the basics.…Instagram Stories are different from regular posts…because they don't show up in your regular…Instagram feed and they're only available to view…for 24 hours.…Instagram Stories show up at the top of your…home screen in Instagram.…
You'll see the profile image of a particular user…at the top of your screen if they have…a story available.…And when you tap on it, it will take you to their story.…If they have multiple entries in their story,…you can then tap to quickly go through…the different story entries of that particular user.…As you can see right now, we only have one…entry in our story, but if we had multiple,…we could tap to view all of them.…To create your own story, from your Instagram home page,…
- Creating an Instagram business account
- Brainstorming content ideas
- Developing a posting schedule
- Optimizing your Instagram profile
- Uploading photos and videos
- Interacting with the community
- Using Instagram Stories
- Adding hashtags and locations
- Measuring your success with Instagram Insights
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.