Explore different ideas for coming up with engaging content for marketing on Instagram.
- [Instructor] Once you've become familiar…with the actual process of creating Instagram stories,…it's time to decide what type of content…you should be adding to stories.…Let's take a look at some ideas and proven strategies…to get those juices flowing.…Behind the scenes content…is always great for Instagram stories.…You may have some photos of your workspace,…and they might not be too glamorous…so you don't want to post them directly to your feed,…but it does give your brand that human touch…and that personal feel when people see them in stories,…but they don't last forever, so Instagram stories,…great place for behind the scenes content.…
It's also a great place for releases and announcements.…Especially if you're trying to build up…a little buzz about it.…You can do a soft announcement in your story,…so that even people who are reading…your feed don't hear about it,…so those users that are watching your stories…get that feel that they're special…and that they're a part of a smaller group…of people that follow you.…
- Creating an Instagram business account
- Brainstorming content ideas
- Developing a posting schedule
- Optimizing your Instagram profile
- Uploading photos and videos
- Interacting with the community
- Using Instagram Stories
- Adding hashtags and locations
- Measuring your success with Instagram Insights
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.